MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Manatee County deputies are trying to locate a 4-year-old boy and a friend of the boy’s mother.
Deputies say 4-year-old Jalear Moss was last seen Thursday at Boyette Springs Elementary School located at 10141 Sedgebrook Dr. in Riverview.
According to deputies, Moss is involved in a custody case and is believed to be with 41-year-old Nikita Clemons, who is a friend of the child’s mother.
Detectives don’t feel Moss is in danger but want to check on his well-being.
If you have seen either Moss or Clemons, or have information on their whereabouts, please contact the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at (941) 747-3011.
- Lottery drawing for dogs seized happening Thursday
- Small Tampa Bay area airports work to prevent fueling mistakes
- Tampa Bay marching band to play at Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- NFL teams invited to Colin Kaepernick private workout this weekend
- 53 things you may (or may not) know about the CMA Awards