MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Manatee County deputies are trying to locate a 4-year-old boy and a friend of the boy’s mother.
Deputies say 4-year-old Jalear Moss was last seen Thursday at Boyette Springs Elementary School located at 10141 Sedgebrook Dr. in Riverview.
According to deputies, Moss is involved in a custody case and is believed to be with 41-year-old Nikita Clemons, who is a friend of the child’s mother.
Detectives don’t feel Moss is in danger but want to check on his well-being.
If you have seen either Moss or Clemons, or have information on their whereabouts, please contact the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at (941) 747-3011.
- Launch forecast: 50/50 chance weather will cooperate for historic crewed SpaceX launch
- WATCH: Angry masked shoppers shout unmasked people out of grocery store
- 100-year-old Florida woman appears in ‘Born in Quarantine’ Facebook ad for new moms
- George Floyd’s sister says firing officers not enough: ‘They murdered my brother’
- Pinellas woman arrested after deceased dog found tied to shed without food or water, deputies say