MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Authorities are investigating a crash that left at least one person with injuries on U.S. 301 on Tuesday.
The crash happened near Ft. Hamer Road in Manatee County.
The extent of injuries is unknown.
According to the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office, the crash is blocking one westbound lane of U.S. 301. Drivers are being told to avoid the intersection until further notice.
- Tampa Bay misses out on first WrestleMania due to coronavirus
- US Coast Guard rescues 4 people from overturned boat near Sarasota
- Pro Football Hall of Famer Bobby Mitchell dies at 84
- Coronavirus response: Feeding Tampa Bay partners with celebrity chef for weekly Facebook series
- Search to continue for Kennedy Townsend’s daughter, grandson