BRADENTON, Fla. (WFLA) – A body was found floating in the Manatee River Sunday morning.
Bradenton police are currently investigating the death in the 200 block of Riverside Drive E.
The unidentified body was found around 9:30 a.m.
According to police, detectives are unable to determine the cause of death, however, they believe it is not a result of foul play.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Jeff Beckley with the Bradenton Police Department.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Latino driver gears up for Firestone Grand Prix in St. Pete
- Toddler dies after falling out of moving car in Florida
- LeBron James explains deleted tweet about officer who shot 16-year-old
- USDA extends free school meals through June 2022
- Florida’s hidden rivers flow beneath our feet but need to be protected