MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — A small alligator was found in the parking lot of a Texas Roadhouse in Manatee County Tuesday night.
The sheriff’s twitter page tweeted out an image of Sgt. Hendrickson holding a female gator who “apparently had a craving for some Texas Roadhouse dinner rolls.”
The sheriff’s office said a restaurant customer found the gator hiding under her car in the parking lot.
The alligator was moved to a safer location “out east.”
- Inmate cries out ‘I Can’t Breathe’ 29 times before death
- Gov. DeWine tests negative for coronavirus after earlier positive test
- Stimulus check update: Trump, McConnell huddle as COVID-19 aid talks at risk of collapse
- President Trump signs executive order to ban TikTok in 45 days
- Lawmakers try to find ways to slow spread of COVID-19 amid spike in cases