UPDATE: 10:30 A.M. | Jalear Moss and Nikita Clemons were located.
MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office is attempting to check on the well-being of a 4-year-old boy from Riverview.
Detectives say Jalear Moss was last seen Thursday at Boyette Springs Elementary School.
Jalear may be in the company of Nikita Clemons, pictured above.
The sheriff’s office doesn’t believe the boy to be in danger, but do want to check on his well-being.
Anyone with information on the two’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at (941) 747-3011.
- Lottery drawing for dogs seized happening Thursday
- Small Tampa Bay area airports work to prevent fueling mistakes
- Tampa Bay marching band to play at Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- NFL teams invited to Colin Kaepernick private workout this weekend
- 53 things you may (or may not) know about the CMA Awards