UPDATE: 10:30 A.M. | Jalear Moss and Nikita Clemons were located.
MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office is attempting to check on the well-being of a 4-year-old boy from Riverview.
Detectives say Jalear Moss was last seen Thursday at Boyette Springs Elementary School.
Jalear may be in the company of Nikita Clemons, pictured above.
The sheriff’s office doesn’t believe the boy to be in danger, but do want to check on his well-being.
Anyone with information on the two’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at (941) 747-3011.
- Florida Gov. DeSantis attempts to vote, discovers someone changed his address
- Newsfeed Now: President Trump heads to Arizona, Biden works virtually from Delaware
- Trump, Biden schedule Tampa rallies Thursday as campaigns hit crunch time
- Melania Trump slams Biden, Dems in first solo campaign stop
- 6-year-old boy’s ‘YouCanBeABCs’ rap video inspires kids to dream big