UPDATE: 10:30 A.M. | Jalear Moss and Nikita Clemons were located.
MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office is attempting to check on the well-being of a 4-year-old boy from Riverview.
Detectives say Jalear Moss was last seen Thursday at Boyette Springs Elementary School.
Jalear may be in the company of Nikita Clemons, pictured above.
The sheriff’s office doesn’t believe the boy to be in danger, but do want to check on his well-being.
Anyone with information on the two’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at (941) 747-3011.
- Mosaic seeks expansion of gypsum stack at location of enormous sinkhole
- Super Bowl champs share stories of being spotted by fans following Super Bowl victory
- Sarasota deputies stop $4.15 million in CARES Act fund fraud
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: More rounds of rain and storms Tuesday
- New Selmon elevated connector officially opens to drivers