UPDATE: 10:30 A.M. | Jalear Moss and Nikita Clemons were located.
MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) — The Manatee County Sheriff’s Office is attempting to check on the well-being of a 4-year-old boy from Riverview.
Detectives say Jalear Moss was last seen Thursday at Boyette Springs Elementary School.
Jalear may be in the company of Nikita Clemons, pictured above.
The sheriff’s office doesn’t believe the boy to be in danger, but do want to check on his well-being.
Anyone with information on the two’s whereabouts is asked to contact the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office at (941) 747-3011.
- Nevada man charged with stealing boxes of surgical masks from VA center
- Weather Break: How to bend a stream of water
- Schakolad Chocolate Factory makes Easter baskets for nurses’ kids
- ‘Houston, we’ve had a problem’: Remembering Apollo 13 at 50
- NBA says players will receive full checks on April 15