UPDATE: 9:07 A.M. | Wilfredo Velez Valentin has been located and is safe and in good health, the sheriff’s office said.
SPRING HILL, Fla. (WFLA) — The Hernando County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a missing and endangered 88-year-old man in Spring Hill Sunday morning.
The sheriff’s office said Wilfredo Velez Valentin left his home – near Bayside Court and Ligonier Road – on foot just before 6 p.m. Saturday evening.
Valentin’s family says he takes medication for dementia.
- 5 feet 5 inches, 127 pounds
- Short grey hair, brown eyes
- Last seen wearing black long sleeve shirt, brown pants, and tan baseball hat
If you’ve seen Valentin or know where he could be, you’re urged to call the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office at 352-754-6830.
- Winter chill brings shock to those visiting Tampa Bay area
- Mexico begins flying, busing migrants back to Honduras
- Highland’s deputies searching for 81-year-old woman last seen on Friday
- Police investigating battery report outside Antonio Brown’s Florida home
- Storm Team 8 Forecast: Near Freezing Temps Tonight