UPDATE: 9:07 A.M. | Wilfredo Velez Valentin has been located and is safe and in good health, the sheriff’s office said.
SPRING HILL, Fla. (WFLA) — The Hernando County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a missing and endangered 88-year-old man in Spring Hill Sunday morning.
The sheriff’s office said Wilfredo Velez Valentin left his home – near Bayside Court and Ligonier Road – on foot just before 6 p.m. Saturday evening.
Valentin’s family says he takes medication for dementia.
- 5 feet 5 inches, 127 pounds
- Short grey hair, brown eyes
- Last seen wearing black long sleeve shirt, brown pants, and tan baseball hat
If you’ve seen Valentin or know where he could be, you’re urged to call the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office at 352-754-6830.
- Obama to campaign for Joe Biden in Florida today
- 115-year-old Confederate monument removed from Alabama courthouse
- Confederate statue outside Alabama courthouse removed overnight
- Trump to cast his presidential vote in Florida today
- 3 dead in multi-vehicle crash in Lake Wales