CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) — A photographer shared a breathtaking image of a Clearwater sunset he said took three years to capture.
Jean Claude said every time he attempted this beauty shot from under the Cleawater pier, it’d been raining or too cloudy. He said after going back and forth every day for the last month, he was finally able to get his shot.
Even better, the shot was photo-bombed by a bird he wasn’t expecting to be there, standing almost perfectly in the middle of the shot.
You can visit the photographer’s website here.
- Giuliani to face Georgia poll workers as defamation case heads to trial
- Showers end, turns much colder Monday
- We Are The Essentials calls off search for missing 72-year-old South Tampa woman
- Where there’s water, there’s a gator: Here are the most alligator-infested lakes in Florida
- Holiday tents open up to help families in need for Christmas