RIVERVIEW, Fla. (WFLA) — Hillsborough County deputies arrested a man accused of burning his girlfriend’s clothes in a county park after an argument.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office arrested Michael Smith, 28, for an illegal burn at the Riverview Raiders Athletic Club.
The sheriff’s office said Smith got into an argument with his girlfriend, took her clothes, and set them on fire.
- Bolts fans eager for playoff hockey after season suspended during the pandemic
- Citrus County Sheriff’s Office captain retires after 33 years of service
- Manatee deaths are up, but pandemic put limits on necropsies
- Disney World to reduce theme park hours in September
- O’ahu beaches, parks to close again until Sept. 5