TAMPA (WFLA) — A man deputies suspect of shooting and killing a woman in a domestic-related incident Wednesday night has been arrested.
Timmy Keene was arrested and transported to the Polk County Jail Friday.
Keene, 61, is accused of shooting and killing an adult female at a home on Tanner Road in Tampa.
Detectives believe the incident was domestic-related incident turned deadly.
Keene has been charged with second degree murder.
- Body found in burned vehicle in Tarpon Springs
- Tampa police investigate ATM robbery at Chase Bank on Dale Mabry Highway
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Front brings a small rain chance
- Trump button used to order Diet Coke disappears from Oval Office’s Resolute Desk
- Pinellas County leaders enhance safety protocols for large community events amid pandemic