TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis was in Tampa on Thursday for a business-focused roundtable discussion.
The discussion took place at Port Tampa Bay. Some of the speakers present at the roundtable include Port Tampa Bay Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer Raul Alfonso and Tampa Bay Chamber President and CEO Bob Rohrlack.
You can watch the full roundtable discussion in the video player above.
- The SAT and ACT are less important than you might think
- Elvis Presley’s rare personal items auctioned off
- NFL playoffs: Vegas believes some classics could be coming
- Public equally concerned about Biden, Trump classified documents, NBC poll finds
- TV anchors T.J. Holmes, Amy Robach leave ABC amid romance