PINELLAS PARK, Fla. (WFLA) — Pinellas Park officers proved their community service knows no bounds Monday when they set aside time to help a resident mow their yard.
The police department said Officer Grantham and Officer Sorice “saw a need and filled it” after a homeowner’s lawn mower broke down.
The act of kindness was appreciated by the community. Followers of the police department’s Facebook page responded with comments like “Outstanding,” “You are the best,” “adaptable in any situation,” and “AMAZING group of people.”
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s who would get $1,400 under the House relief plan
- US implicates Saudi crown prince in killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi
- Convicted pedophile jailed in Cambodia will come back to Tampa to face charges
- ‘Black box’ in Woods SUV could help in crash investigation
- Chick-fil-A locations experiencing outage, taking cash payments only