LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) — A man was shot and injured by police in Largo Tuesday morning following a domestic incident.
The police department said the man involved in the incident, who was not identified, is at the hospital in stable condition.
Police said the shooting occurred after officer responded to a domestic incident involving a weapon around 9:40 a.m.
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Fay forms in Atlantic off North Carolina coast
- Talks mount to disband Hillsborough Co.’s EPG amid coronavirus crisis
- Florida man with Pikachu tattoo charged with attempted murder
- Virtual Outdoors Expo: Sunray Marine
- DeSantis: If fast-food restaurants, stores are essential, opening schools in the fall is as well