LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) — A man was shot and injured by police in Largo Tuesday morning following a domestic incident.
The police department said the man involved in the incident, who was not identified, is at the hospital in stable condition.
Police said the shooting occurred after officer responded to a domestic incident involving a weapon around 9:40 a.m.
- Hillsborough County sets turnout record for opening day of early voting
- Saved by social media: Car stolen with dog inside leads to social media hunt and discovery on I-275
- Rays take the field ahead of Game 1 of the World Series
- Arians discusses importance of in-game adjustments in win over Packers
- Study: Florida’s top phobia is virus, germs