TAMPA (WFLA) — It’s a Rydell High School reunion like no other this December as John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John head to Tampa for a special “Grease” sing-a-long event.
The “Meet n’ Grease” event takes place Saturday, Dec. 14 at 7 p.m. at the MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheater at the Florida State Fairgrounds.
After the screening of “Grease,” there will be a special Q&A with Travolta and Newton-John. A limited number of VIP tickets are available for the opportunity to meet the musical’s two stars.
If you’re not already psyched for the event, all attendees are encouraged to dress up as their favorite character from “Grease.” It should be quite a blast from the past.
Tickets go on sale Tuesday at 10 a.m.
- Lightning strikes Zephyrhills mobile home, family of five left homeless
- Halloween scheduled as NASA, SpaceX’s next crewed launch
- Officer charged in Breonna Taylor case pleads not guilty
- Worldwide death toll from coronavirus eclipses 1 million
- CDC issues guidelines for celebrating Thanksgiving during COVID-19 pandemic