TAMPA (WFLA) — Much-needed shoulder surgery will sideline Jimmy Buffett for a year, pushing back his Tampa concert from December of this year to December 2020.
Buffett’s performance was scheduled for Friday, Dec. 13 at the AMALIE Arena but will now take place Dec. 11, 2020 at the same place.
All tickets purchased for the original show date will be honored on the new date. Fans who cannot attend the new date can get refunds at point of purchase.
- Lightning miss out on another OT clincher, head to Game 6
- Driver loses control, crashes into tree in Bartow
- ‘If it sounds too good to be true’: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- Giant rat wins animal hero award for sniffing out landmines
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG