TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Humane Society of Tampa Bay is hoping to save more lives by hosting a Black Friday event of their own.
The shelter is offering 75 percent off the adoption fees for all dogs, cats, rabbits and pocket pets over 4 months old.
The Black Friday event will take place Nov. 29 from noon to 7 p.m. at 3607 N Armenia Ave.
For more information, visit the Humane Society of Tampa Bay’s website.
- Man shot, killed after altercation in Valrico, deputies say
- Florida man accused of sex abuse at home day care center
- Khloe Kardashian tested positive for coronavirus
- Teen receives $1.3 million in scholarship offers
- LIVE TODAY: It could be a scary Halloween for some SEC teams