TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Howell Donaldson III, the man suspected of killing four in Seminole Heights has been formally charged in connection with the murders.
On Thursday, State Attorney Andrew Warren announced that Donaldson has been indicted on four counts of premeditated murder with a firearm.
Warren said the move indicates a grand jury has found that probable cause exists that Donaldson committed all four murders.
Donaldson will be read the charges against him at his arraignment set for Tuesday. There he will have the opportunity to enter a plea.STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Psychiatrist says actions of accused Seminole Heights killer’s parents not unusual
- Suspect steals freezer containing dead dogs from Bradenton Veterinary Hospital
- Venice mayor in hot water over scandalous photo
- Affidavit: Missing Orlando nanny stabbed to death, left in woods
- PHOTOS: Orlando ER doctors fix Elf on Shelf’s arm after family dog attack