SUMTER COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Sumter County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a person’s death at a home in Bushnell.
Deputies said a “male subject” died at a home on Hunt Avenue early Friday morning, and that his death was the result of homicidal violence. A “female subject” was taken to the hospital for medical attention.
They were not identified and the person’s cause of death is unknown.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Biden tells appointees: ‘We work for the people’
- Sarasota, Manatee counties to require proof of residency to receive COVID-19 vaccine
- Florida ‘Monkey Whisperer’ charged in illegal wildlife trade
- Agencies say Super Bowl security is constantly evolving, improving to make event safer
- Trump extends Secret Service protection to 14 family members, reports say