UPDATE: 1:33 p.m. JUNE 14 | The sheriff’s office reported that Ronald Boltz has returned to his home in Brookridge.
He has been transported to a local hospital as a precaution.
HERNANDO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hernando County deputies are currently searching for a missing and endangered 92-year-old man.
Deputies say Ronald Dean Boltz was last seen on Friday around 8 a.m. when he left his Rialto Avenue home in Brookridge.
Boltz was driving a 2017 Silver Buick Regal with a Florida license plate JVHY57.
According to deputies, Boltz suffers from numerous medical conditions, including dementia.
He is 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighs 150 pounds, is bald but has some white hairs, and has brown eyes.
If you have seen Boltz or know his current whereabouts, please call the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office at 352-754-6830 or your local law enforcement agency.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Prosecutors: Florida man lied to get virus relief money
- First COVID-19 treatment approved by FDA studied early on during pandemic at Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Local hospitalized man racks up bills on stolen truck trapped in tow yard, family says company won’t budge on price
- Navy: ‘Aircrew did not survive’ crash in Alabama neighborhood
- Questions remain on if, how COVID-19 impacts the human heart