HERNANDO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hernando County has received approval from state officials to resume vacation rentals.
The county has received permission from the Florida Dept. of Business and Professional Regulation for short term rentals to resume accepting reservations and check-ins for vacation rentals “effective immediately.”
The news comes following similar approvals for Hillsborough, Sarasota, Manatee, and Pinellas counties.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Man uses superhero characters to spread joy amid pandemic
- Over 2,000 cases of coronavirus reported in Florida last two days
- Quarantine cuts number of Florida traffic crashes in half
- WATCH SOON: Top doctors, mental health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 31
- Homeless Florida student to graduate as valedictorian