HERNANDO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hernando County has received approval from state officials to resume vacation rentals.
The county has received permission from the Florida Dept. of Business and Professional Regulation for short term rentals to resume accepting reservations and check-ins for vacation rentals “effective immediately.”
The news comes following similar approvals for Hillsborough, Sarasota, Manatee, and Pinellas counties.
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- Rate of new home construction rises, creates new opportunities for workers amidst pandemic
- U.S. COVID-19 cases surge past 9 million
- Trump pitches ‘back to normal’ as Biden warns of tough days
- Lakeland hospitals prepare for possible COVID-19 surge, vaccination distribution
- Polk schools to launch call center to field COVID-19 questions, concerns