UPDATE: Florence Jean Tebo has been located in Michigan where she is safe and in good health, the sheriff’s office said.
HERNANDO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Hernando County deputies are asking for the community’s help in finding a missing and endangered 75-year-old woman.
Deputies say Florence Jean Tebo was last seen Saturday around 9 a.m. by a neighbor as Tebo left her home on Husek Street in Masaryktown.
She was driving a white 2015 Chevrolet City Express Van with a Michigan license plate DJK6100, according to deputies.
Tebo suffers from memory impairment and does not have her medication on her. Deputies say they believe she might be traveling to Michigan. Her family said Tebo does not like to drive at night or stay at hotels and may be at a rest stop if she is traveling to Michigan.
Deputies say Tebo stands 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighs 190 pounds, has black hair and brown eyes.
If you have seen Tebo or might know her whereabouts, please contact the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office at 352-754-6830.
- Man cited for using fake skeleton to drive in HOV lane
- Florida man fined $2000 for killing endangered smalltooth sawfish
- Arizona bill would ban transgender girls, women from teams
- 2 dogs adopted after Bradenton brewery features them on beer cans
- Police: Security camera catches Largo man sexually batter woman behind laundromat