SPRING HILL, Fla. (WFLA) – Hernando County deputies are currently investigating an attempted homicide incident in Spring Hill.
Deputies say there is an increased law enforcement presence in the area of St. Frances Cabrini church located at 5030 Mariner Boulevard after receiving information that a person there had been shot.
Deputies say the victim was treated on scene. He is currently in stable condition.
Detectives, say if you are familiar with the vehicle or have any information that could assist detectives in locating it and/or the driver, call the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office at 352-754-6830.
This is a developing story, please check back for updates.
- International flyers may soon need to get virus vaccinations
- Biden set to formally introduce his national security team
- Looking for the new Xbox or PlayStation 5? These sites will alert you when they’re back in stock
- NYC’s first African-American mayor, David Dinkins, dies at 93
- 3 Black Friday and Cyber Monday scams to watch out for