SPRING HILL, Fla. (WFLA) – Hernando County deputies are currently investigating an attempted homicide incident in Spring Hill.
Deputies say there is an increased law enforcement presence in the area of St. Frances Cabrini church located at 5030 Mariner Boulevard after receiving information that a person there had been shot.
Deputies say the victim was treated on scene. He is currently in stable condition.
Detectives, say if you are familiar with the vehicle or have any information that could assist detectives in locating it and/or the driver, call the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office at 352-754-6830.
This is a developing story, please check back for updates.
- Kansas man says 2nd Pfizer shot left him with rare, temporary paralysis
- Man cuts own throat, dies after verdict in North Dakota federal courtroom
- FDOT asking community input for new Howard Frankland Bridge sail design
- Florida employers can require COVID-19 vaccine but can’t ask for proof
- Missing Nebraska dad arrested in California after kids found dead