SPRING HILL, Fla. (WFLA) – Hernando County deputies are currently investigating an attempted homicide incident in Spring Hill.
Deputies say there is an increased law enforcement presence in the area of St. Frances Cabrini church located at 5030 Mariner Boulevard after receiving information that a person there had been shot.
Deputies say the victim was treated on scene. He is currently in stable condition.
Detectives, say if you are familiar with the vehicle or have any information that could assist detectives in locating it and/or the driver, call the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office at 352-754-6830.
This is a developing story, please check back for updates.
- Mother dog found on side of road pulling crate with her 4 puppies inside
- Storm Team 8 Forecast: Warm Friday ahead of a cold front set to cool weekend temps
- Grieving mother spreads message for Tampa Bay drivers to ‘move over’ for emergency vehicles
- 19 dogs killed from fire at breeder’s home in Florida
- New report outlines how foster system failed vulnerable teens in Tampa Bay