SPRING HILL, Fla. (WFLA) – Hernando County deputies are currently investigating an attempted homicide incident in Spring Hill.
Deputies say there is an increased law enforcement presence in the area of St. Frances Cabrini church located at 5030 Mariner Boulevard after receiving information that a person there had been shot.
Deputies say the victim was treated on scene. He is currently in stable condition.
Detectives, say if you are familiar with the vehicle or have any information that could assist detectives in locating it and/or the driver, call the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office at 352-754-6830.
This is a developing story, please check back for updates.
- Newsfeed Now Coronavirus: ‘Facts Not Fear’ morning update – April 9, 2020
- Michigan governor reminds kids that the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy are essential workers
- Democrats stall Trump’s $250B business virus aid package
- Gas station clerk shot in face during armed robbery in Plant City
- First round of coronavirus stimulus checks on the way