SPRING HILL, Fla. (WFLA) – Hernando County deputies are currently investigating an attempted homicide incident in Spring Hill.
Deputies say there is an increased law enforcement presence in the area of St. Frances Cabrini church located at 5030 Mariner Boulevard after receiving information that a person there had been shot.
Deputies say the victim was treated on scene. He is currently in stable condition.
Detectives, say if you are familiar with the vehicle or have any information that could assist detectives in locating it and/or the driver, call the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office at 352-754-6830.
This is a developing story, please check back for updates.
- Ronald Jones learning route running tips from Tom Brady
- The best cities for saving money in the U.S.
- Pandemic wrecks global Class of 2020’s hopes for first job
- 10 things you can do to nail your Zoom job interview
- WHO urges public to avoid routine dental cleanings during pandemic