HERNANDO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – No one was injured after a car slammed into a shopping center in Brooksville on Friday.
The crash happened at the Coastal Landing Shopping Center sometime this morning
The Hernando County Sheriff’s Office said a driver lost control of their vehicle and hit a pillar in front of the Belk’s store. No injuries were reported, but the pillar was damaged.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- Gasparilla postponed: Organizers move Tampa’s pirate celebration to April due to coronavirus
- Getting tested for COVID-19 before Thanksgiving in Tampa Bay
- ‘All people’ should avoid travel on cruise ships, CDC warns
- Brightline, Disney reach deal to build high-speed rail station at Disney Springs
- Local judge helps Santa spread Christmas cheer