HERNANDO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – No one was injured after a car slammed into a shopping center in Brooksville on Friday.
The crash happened at the Coastal Landing Shopping Center sometime this morning
The Hernando County Sheriff’s Office said a driver lost control of their vehicle and hit a pillar in front of the Belk’s store. No injuries were reported, but the pillar was damaged.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
- Police: Loaded gun found in Polk County student’s backpack after scuffle with asst. principal
- WATCH: Sarasota boating officer finds coyote swimming in bay, guides it to shore
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Near record warmth in Tampa for last weekend of February
- French bulldog thefts sweeping the U.S. puts local dog community on high alert
- Hillsborough state attorney bracing for budget cuts, concerned about public safety impact