HERNANDO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A man was sent to a hospital’s trauma center after a shooting in Brooksville on Wednesday, authorities said.
The Hernando County Sheriff’s Office was called to the intersection of Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard and Public Street after the man was reportedly shot in the torso.
Deputies said they found the man nearby on Twigg Street. He had suffered at least one gunshot wound, according to the report.
The man was airlifted to a local trauma center in stable condition. His current condition is unknown.
The shooting is not believed to be random.
Those with information are being asked to call Detective Earnest Johnson at 352-754-6830 or Hernando County Crime Stoppers at 1-866-990-TIPS (8477).
- Child taken to hospital after two logs fell on them in Hudson
- Should you be wearing two masks? Here’s what Dr. Fauci says
- Rubio, Scott vote to declare Trump’s second impeachment trial unconstitutional
- Man charged after social media video shows speedometer reach 213 mph on Indianapolis highway
- Max Defender 8 Forecast: Cold Front Arrives Wednesday