HERNANDO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A 7-year-old boy was hit by a car in Hernando County.
According to FHP, it happened at Chalmer Street and Mariner Boulevard just after 7 p.m.
Troopers say the boy was riding a tricycle across the intersection with his father and sister when he went into the path of a Honda Civic.
Troopers tell us the child was airlifted to St. Joseph’s Hospital as a precaution.
At this time the driver is not facing any charges.
- Man cited for using fake skeleton to drive in HOV lane
- Florida man fined $2000 for killing endangered smalltooth sawfish
- Arizona bill would ban transgender girls, women from teams
- Police: Security camera catches Largo man sexually batter woman behind laundromat
- Scientists use telescope in Antarctica to understand earliest history of our universe