TAMPA BAY, Fla. (WFLA) – Is art your passion? Would you like more exposure? How would you like to get your “Art on HART?”
The Tampa Bay Foundation for Architecture and Design wants to transform a standard transit bus into a rolling art canvas for a full year.
All artists in Tampa Bay are invited to enter for the chance to showcase their work on a 35-foot clean diesel public bus.
The foundation says the winning artist will receive a $2,000 grand prize.
Submissions must be original art pieces (any medium), that are production-ready, horizontal poster format and digitally submitted. Canvas size must scale 24-by-36-feet. The contest is limited to one entry per artist.
Those interested in participating should register their intent to submit prior to Sept. 27 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and contest rules, visit the website.
- Tropical Storm Kyle forms off the coast of New Jersey
- Bill creates federal grants for in-person and virtual K-12 classes
- ‘Live’ missile found on Lakeland Linder Airport property
- Veteran fights homeowners association to keep American flag waving high
- Suspect arrested in death of 4-year-old shot while sleeping at home