CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – The Great American Teach-In is an annual event to celebrate American Education Week.
Members of the community are visiting schools around the Tampa Bay area on Wednesday and on Nov. 21 to speak to students about careers, travels and hobbies.
The annual event encourages students to explore their own hopes and dreams and get excited about a career path.
At Countryside High School in Clearwater, speakers are sharing their lives in the military, business world and more.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Great American Teach-In.
- Navy fires captain who sought help for virus-stricken ship
- Westchase pizza place donates food to TGH workers on frontline of coronavirus battle
- Tigers housed at Joe Exotic’s former zoo now ‘thriving’
- Coronavirus response: Feeding Tampa Bay partners with celebrity chef for weekly Facebook series
- Final warning: Pinellas officials threaten to shut down marinas if boaters don’t abide by coronavirus guidelines