CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – The Great American Teach-In is an annual event to celebrate American Education Week.
Members of the community are visiting schools around the Tampa Bay area on Wednesday and on Nov. 21 to speak to students about careers, travels and hobbies.
The annual event encourages students to explore their own hopes and dreams and get excited about a career path.
At Countryside High School in Clearwater, speakers are sharing their lives in the military, business world and more.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Great American Teach-In.
- ‘I felt the scales, then I felt the teeth’: Oldsmar firefighter shares survival story after gator attack
- AirTag leads to arrest of Florida airport worker accused of stealing over $16K in items
- Florida man caught with enough fentanyl to kill 200K, deputies say
- Democrats hold 4 point lead over Republicans on generic congressional ballot: poll
- Warren calls sentencing in deadly Bayshore crash ‘excessively harsh’ in voicemail