CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) – The Great American Teach-In is an annual event to celebrate American Education Week.
Members of the community are visiting schools around the Tampa Bay area on Wednesday and on Nov. 21 to speak to students about careers, travels and hobbies.
The annual event encourages students to explore their own hopes and dreams and get excited about a career path.
At Countryside High School in Clearwater, speakers are sharing their lives in the military, business world and more.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Great American Teach-In.
- Are electric cars really better for the environment?
- Family files lawsuit against Universal after woman falls from ride
- Thousands run for hot chocolate, while raising money for great cause
- Former Titans tight end Frank Wycheck dies, family says
- ‘I will hunt you down’: Florida sheriff furious after deputy, civilian shot outside nightclub