UPDATE: Tyriece Dillard was found in Tampa Monday after a HART driver notified police they noticed him riding the bus for a couple of hours.
FT. MYERS, Fla. (WFLA) — The Ft. Myers Police Department is searching for a missing, mentally challenged 35-year-old man last seen Friday night.
Tyriece Dillard’s aunt, Nicole Palmer, contacted News Channel 8 Monday morning saying her nephew went missing from his home in Ft. Myers and may be in the Tampa area.
The police department said Tyriece is mentally challenged and non-verbal. He is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 200 pounds. He has a short faded haircut and likes to wear hats.
Tyriece, who also goes by TY, was last seen wearing a black shirt and black shorts.
If you see or know the location of Mr. Dillard, please contact the Fort Myers Police at (239) 321-7700 or call 911.
- New federal rules to help states combat coronavirus patient surge
- How coronavirus can impact your credit score
- Nurses union protests shortage of protective gear at HCA hospitals
- Stopping the spread: Hillsborough Co. to open 2 hotels to help those impacted by coronavirus
- Coronavirus: U.S. death toll tops 5,000