PINELLAS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – UPDATE: Pinellas County deputies have found Valentina Arango, who was reported missing earlier this week.
No other information has been released at this time. Please check back for the latest updates.
ORIGINAL STORY: Miramar Police are trying to locate a Stetson University student who hasn’t been seen since she left home for school Sunday.
The police department said Valentina Arango left her home in Miramar Aug. 18 around noon to go just north of Orlando to Stetson University. She left in a blue 2015 Toyota Yaris with Florida tag Z01-AXB.
According to Arango’s cell phone GPS, she arrived at the Stetson University Hatter Hall around 5 p.m. The last transaction made on her debit card was Aug. 18 at a Sunoco gas station in DeLand.
Arango’s mother last spoke to her Aug. 20., but no one has spoken to her since. She is considered missing and endangered.
- Valentina Arango
- 5 foot 2 inches
- 105 pounds
- Brown hair
- Brown eyes
If you think you know where Arango is located, you’re urged to call 954-602-4000 and press 0.
- Family billed $4,233 after daughter sent to hospital by school counselor
- Florida wants voters to put personal information on outside of ballot envelopes
- Outpouring of worldwide support for bullied Australian boy
- Legally liable? Debate rages over internet companies being immune to lawsuits over user posts
- Trump not a ‘Parasite’ fan, studio says he can’t read