TAMPA (WFLA) — Tampa Fire Rescue tallied up the amount of patients transported to the hospital Saturday during Gasparilla.
Fire rescue crews transported 36 patients to local hospitals and received 88 total calls for patient service.
Two of the patients hospitalized were on boats and had to be transported by fireboats.
There were no serious trauma alerts.
- Decomposed body found in Pasco County; investigation underway, official says
- Rays clinch 2nd straight AL East title, beat Marlins 7-3
- Butterfly release vigil held in North Port ahead of Gabby Petito’s funeral
- Sheriff’s office: At least 3 killed in Amtrak derailment
- Louisiana mom accused of throwing 2 children off bridge, killing 1