TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Elton John has postponed the remaining 2020 tour dates of his Farewell Yellow Brick Road tour until next year.
The decision was made to ensure the safety and well-being of his fans amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Of the shows postponed, included a stop at Amalie Arena on May 26. He also had a performance scheduled in Orlando on May 28.
Ticketholders of all 2020 postponed performances are being asked to hold onto their original tickets as new show date information for 2021 will be announced soon.
All original tickets will be honored at the rescheduled performances.
- Student forced to leave football game because of Black Lives Matter shirt
- $13B aid package to help Puerto Rico 3 years after Hurricane Maria took too long, Democrats say
- Trump says ‘every American’ should have coronavirus vaccine by April 2021
- Silver alert issued for missing Largo woman
- Possible ‘Title Town’? Tampa Bay sports fan revel in exciting seasons for local teams