(WESH) — Floridians can enjoy a free small iced coffee at Florida Dunkin’ Donuts locations on Monday in appreciation of the support shown during the 2017 hurricane season.
Company officials said the special offer is a way for Dunkin’ Donuts to show appreciation for the support from communities throughout Florida following the devastation caused during hurricane season.
Several Dunkin’ Donuts locations had to temporarily change regular operational hours.
We are very thankful to Florida residents for being understanding as we worked to get our locations back up and running following the hurricane season, and we are glad that we are able to show our appreciation by offering a free beverage,” said Betsy Beck.STORIES OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON-
- Body of missing Florida girl, 4, found
- 3rd trial beginning for Miami mom in ‘Baby Lollipops’ killing
- Cops: Daytona man arrested in online child sex sting said he was going to kill girl
- Search underway for driver who intentionally hit Dade City police officer
- Authorities trying to identify body of male found near Egmont Key
- Billy Bush says Trump ‘Access Hollywood’ tape is real
- Police: Woman posed as ex-boyfriend online to send threats to herself
- Police: Man, 18, admits to molesting 50 kids in 8 years