TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Although there’s only one day left of the 2020 Florida State Fair, it’s not too late if you still want to go!
On Monday, the fair is hosting its Fair Cares For The Hungry Day. By donating two or more canned or nonperishable food items from Publix at the gate, you can receive $5 fair admission before 6 p.m.
The Florida State Fair is trying to beat last year’s Fair Cares For The Hungry Day record of 11,000 pounds of food collected.
Students in Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Sumter, Manatee, Sarasota, Hardee, Highlands and Citrus counties can get in free with their student I.D.
The gates will open starting at 9 a.m.
- COVID-19 vaccine to be offered to every Florida long-term care facility by Feb. 1, Gov. DeSantis says
- GoPro found after 6 years at the bottom of Honolulu ocean returned to owner
- Hawaii man survives lightning strike, then beats COVID-19
- Southwest Airlines adds extra flights to Tampa for Super Bowl weekend
- Want to be a fan in the stands at Super Bowl LV?