PINELLAS PARK, Fla. (WFLA) – A dog was lifted up to safety after being trapped by Thursday’s flood waters in Pinellas Park.
“This sweet baby got caught up in all the flooding today too,” the Pinellas Park Police Department posted on Facebook.
Police wrote that the dog was lifted up to safety and treated for minor injuries.
- Democrats to unveil bill to expand US Supreme Court by four justices
- Bi-partisan police reform bill limits chokehold use in Florida, sets use of force investigation standards
- Pelosi says Capitol mob would ‘have had a battle on their hands’ had the mob ran into her
- Home where Mister Rogers once lived goes up for sale
- Local veterans react to Pres. Biden’s decision to withdraw troops from Afghanistan