TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Delta Air Lines announced it will be adding 13 new daily nonstop flights to Miami International Airport from several airports, including Tampa International.
Service between Miami and Tampa will begin May 4.
Below is the schedule for Delta’s new MIA flights to and from TPA:
- Tampa to Miami
- Departure: 6:45 a.m. / Arrival: 7:54 a.m.
- Departure: 10:20 a.m. / Arrival: 11:27 a.m.
- Departure: 1:40 p.m. / Arrival: 2:46 p.m.
- Departure: 5:00 p.m. / Arrival: 6:09 p.m.
- Departure: 8:25 p.m. / Arrival: 9:36 p.m.
- Miami to Tampa
- Departure: 8:45 a.m. / Arrival: 9:49 a.m.
- Departure: Noon / Arrival: 1:08 p.m.
- Departure: 3:20 p.m. / Arrival: 4:27 p.m.
- Departure: 6:40 p.m. / Arrival: 7:50 p.m.
- Departure: 10:15 p.m. / Arrival: 11:23 p.m.
To celebrate the new services added, Delta will be offering customers fare deals on flights to Miami. Click here when the new routes from Tampa become available for ticket sales.
- Trump fires watchdog who told Congress about whistleblower complaint that led to impeachment
- 6-year-old Tennessee boy with cystic fibrosis beats COVID-19
- Coronavirus in the US: Here’s what happened Friday
- Citrus County couple back home after weeks on cruise ships during coronavirus outbreak
- Florida deputies rescue dog left behind on boat after owner hospitalized with COVID-19 symptoms