TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The Cross Bay Ferry is returning its service between St. Petersburg and Tampa starting Nov. 1.
The 2019-2020 ferry season will run from Nov. 1 to April 30, 2020. The ferry will not operate on Mondays and Tuesdays.
You can catch a Cross Bay Ferry at two locations:
- The Tampa Convention Center
- The Vinoy Yacht Basin in downtown St. Petersburg, in front of Museum of Fine Arts
Although the ferries will not start service for another couple weeks, tickets for rides are now on sale.
Below are ticket prices:
- $8 for adults
- $5 for seniors, military and college students
- $3 for children aged 5 to 18
- Free for children under 4 years old
On Fridays and Saturdays, there will be four stacked departures from each destination. On Sundays, there will be 3 departures from each destination starting as early as 11 a.m.
Additionally, the ferry will operate for all Tampa Bay Lightning home games and will remain in Tampa until 30 minutes after the conclusion of each Lightning game.
The ferry will add additional service on New Year’s Day but will not operate Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and on Gasparilla which is Jan. 25.
For more information on the Cross Bay Ferry, click here.
- Benn’s 2nd goal in OT pushes Dallas Stars past Lightning 3-2
- Petition calls on NBA to change logo in honor of Kobe Bryant
- Murder trial underway for Florida woman killed on vacation
- 12-year-old child among 5 injured in head-on collision in Pasco Co.
- Man sentenced to 1,015 years-to-life on 41 counts of child molestation