TAMPA (WFLA) — Volunteer clean up crews helped Tampa Bay recover the day after Saturday’s Gasparilla festivities.
Adventure Outfitters held the cleanup event Sunday morning. Divers braved the cold of the bay to recover beads, debris, cans, and bottles.
The crews recovered 1,591 beads, 500 pounds of debris, and a lot of aluminum alcohol cans and plastic water bottles.
- Grand jury reconvenes on Trump case, could vote on indictment
- Child mortality is rising at the fastest rate in 50 years. Here’s why
- Florida ‘Don’t Say Gay’ lawmaker pleads guilty to COVID relief fraud
- Officials: Florida deputy Tased video-recording man, took cell phone
- Sotheby’s hopes to sell ancient Hebrew Bible for record $30 million