TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The City of Tampa announced it will be expanding it’s The One Tampa relief fund program for businesses.
Beginning June 1 at noon, the relief program will grant funds to businesses only in low-income areas of the city. It will provide up to $4,000 for rent or mortgage and up to $1,000 for utilities. It is designed to help businesses that were thriving before the COVID-19 crisis but had to close because of safer-at-home orders.
Applications will be accepted from June 1 to June 5. From June 5 to June 12, applicants will receive a status update on their application.
For more information on the application process or eligibility criteria, click here.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Tampa woman wins $1 million from Florida lottery scratch-off game
- Parler can return to App Store, Apple says in letter to senator
- GOP targets ballot drop boxes in Georgia, Florida, elsewhere
- Tom Brady expects to be ready for Buccaneers minicamp after knee surgery
- ‘Downton Abbey’ cast returning for sequel arriving in theaters in December