TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – The City of Tampa announced it will be expanding it’s The One Tampa relief fund program for businesses.
Beginning June 1 at noon, the relief program will grant funds to businesses only in low-income areas of the city. It will provide up to $4,000 for rent or mortgage and up to $1,000 for utilities. It is designed to help businesses that were thriving before the COVID-19 crisis but had to close because of safer-at-home orders.
Applications will be accepted from June 1 to June 5. From June 5 to June 12, applicants will receive a status update on their application.
For more information on the application process or eligibility criteria, click here.
LATEST NEWS FROM WFLA.COM:
- Burglars hit two Green Planet Smoke Shop locations hours apart in Tampa
- FDLE conducting probe into Temple Terrace city manager and contract, mayor finally says
- St. Petersburg man gives Brady his 600th TD ball back
- North Port PD admits to mistaking Roberta Laundrie for Brian Laundrie the week he disappeared
- Automated train outage at Tampa International makes a long travel day even longer for some