TAMPA (WFLA) — There are over 800 new cases of COVID-19 in Florida and 48 additional deaths, according to the latest report by the Florida Dept. of Health.
FDOH is reporting 43,210 cases of COVID-19, which is up by 808 cases since Wednesday’s report. A total of 7,749 patients have been hospitalized and 1,875 have died.
There are now over 4.3 million cases of the virus around the world, and more than 298,000 people have died. The US has more than 1.39 million known cases and over 84,000 deaths.
For more information on coronavirus in Florida, visit the live DOH Dashboard here.
Total Cases: 1,530
Total Cases: 962
Total Cases: 487
Total Cases: 813
Total Cases: 308
Total Cases: 698
Total Cases: 104
Total Cases: 103
Total Cases: 109
Total Cases: 39
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- DeSantis: Florida’s statewide COVID-19 vaccine registration site expanding this week
- Vending machines for COVID-19 self-tests rollout at California airport
- Sarasota healthcare workers claim nursing home isn’t doing enough to protect patients, staff
- Polk County fire captain accused of using paramedic to steal COVID-19 vaccines
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 8,408 new cases, 160 new deaths