TAMPA (WFLA) — There are nearly 500 new cases of COVID-19 in Florida and 48 additional deaths, according to the latest report by the Florida Dept. of Health.
FDOH is reporting 42,402 cases of COVID-19, which is up by 479 cases since Tuesday’s report. A total of 7,595 patients have been hospitalized and 1,827 have died.
There are now over 4.29 million cases of the virus around the world, and more than 293,000 people have died. The US has more than 1.37 million known cases and over 82,000 deaths.
For more information on coronavirus in Florida, visit the live DOH Dashboard here.
Total Cases: 1,494
Total Cases: 923
Total Cases: 440
Total Cases: 806
Total Cases: 306
Total Cases: 687
Total Cases: 101
Total Cases: 100
Total Cases: 109
Total Cases: 37
LATEST ON THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC:
- First COVID-19 treatment approved by FDA studied early on during pandemic at Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- COVID-19 vaccine trial from AstraZeneca, Oxford approved to resume in US
- Walmart extending hours in November, keeping special shopping hour for seniors
- Social media scams surging amid coronavirus pandemic, FTC reports
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi says deal can happen before election if Trump approves