(WTVO) – This year, Cold Stone Creamery is turning its ice cream black to celebrate Halloween.
For the month of October, Cold Stone is turning its Cake Batter ice cream into “Boo Batter,” which can be used for the new Trick or Treat Creation.
The new holiday creation features Boo Batter ice cream with Kit Kat pieces, M&Ms and Halloween Oreos with orange-colored cream filling, according to Bloody-Disgusting.
The new treat will also come in orange and black waffle cones.
Click here to find the nearest Cold Stone Creamery.
- Super Bowl LV odds: Kansas City a 3.5-point favorite
- Budweiser joins Coke, Pepsi brands in sitting out Super Bowl
- Biden plans to sign order for govt to buy more US goods
- At least 31 law enforcement officers in 12 states tied to storming of the Capitol
- 15-year-old girl dies after fight at Walmart; 4 minors arrested