TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A local Coast Guard crew helped rescue a man from the water today after he was ejected from his boat in Tampa Bay.
A Coast Guard Cutter Resolute WMEC 620 crewmember saw a boat turning in circles and sent a rescue boat crew to investigate. After arriving, the rescue boat crew pulled a man from the water and were able to stop the unmanned boat with the help of Eckerd College Search and Rescue.
The man had no injuries and continued on his voyage.
- Atty Gen. Barr, Tim Tebow announce $100M grant to combat human trafficking
- With cash windfall, Biden adds GOP states to campaign map
- VIDEO: Thousands of starfish wash up on Navarre Beach after Hurricane Sally
- Vernice “FlyGirl” Armour America’s first African American female combat pilot is now a powerful motivational speaker
- Senate Democrats propose canceling $50K in student loan debt per person