TAMPA (WFLA) — A boat burned down near the Gandy Bridge in Tampa Saturday morning.
Coast Guard Station St. Petersburg crew members were the first to arrive on the scene, using dewatering pumps to put out the fire.
There were no reports of people aboard the boat when it burned down.
The Coast Guard crew was assisted by Tampa, Pinellas County, and Hillsborough County land and marine units.
- Trump fires watchdog who told Congress about whistleblower complaint that led to impeachment
- 6-year-old Tennessee boy with cystic fibrosis beats COVID-19
- Coronavirus in the US: Here’s what happened Friday
- Citrus County couple back home after weeks on cruise ships during coronavirus outbreak
- Florida deputies rescue dog left behind on boat after owner hospitalized with COVID-19 symptoms