HOMOSASSA, Fla. (WFLA) – A couple driving through Citrus County over the weekend spotted an interesting passenger in another car.
Savannah Bostic and her boyfriend Jermaine White were driving along Suncoast Boulevard in Homosassa on Sunday afternoon. At one point during their drive, they spotted a raccoon hanging out the window of a white car passing by them.
Savannah grabbed her phone and started recording. She added the caption, “only in Homosassa.”
“We thought it was so funny,” she told WFLA.
She later shared the video to her Facebook page. It has since been viewed 45,000 times and shared nearly 900 times.
- Drunk Sarasota charter boat captain held passengers captive for 12 hours, police say
- VIDEO: Dog trapped in Florida cave for three weeks, saved by hiker
- Hudson mom holds intruder at gunpoint waiting for deputies to arrive
- Florida newlyweds, weddings guests arrested for breaking into school
- Army vet arrested for placing improvised explosive device at Bay Pines VA