CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A Citrus County man created quite the eye popping picture after backing on top of two parked vehicles.
According to the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office, a man backed out of a SunTrust drive-thru over a curb on County Road 486. He continued to reverse until he hopped the curb back into the Suntrust parking lot on North Forest Ridge Boulevard, and then reversed onto two stationary vehicles in the parking lot.
At this time it is not known what caused the incident, but deputies will continue to investigate.
Thankfully no one was injured.
- 12-year-old girl shot at St. Pete children’s park, police say
- Man takes off with $30K in jewelry from Brandon Mall, deputies say
- Shoppers run for cover during ‘unfounded shooting incident’ at Brandon Mall, deputies say
- Fewer PM storms with some sun Sunday
- Lightning, Panthers get extra day of rest before back-to-back games