CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A Citrus County man created quite the eye popping picture after backing on top of two parked vehicles.
According to the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office, a man backed out of a SunTrust drive-thru over a curb on County Road 486. He continued to reverse until he hopped the curb back into the Suntrust parking lot on North Forest Ridge Boulevard, and then reversed onto two stationary vehicles in the parking lot.
At this time it is not known what caused the incident, but deputies will continue to investigate.
Thankfully no one was injured.
- Publix buys 5 million pounds of produce, 350K gallons of milk, from farmers and donating it to food banks
- Hillsborough Co. crossing guards get new electronic whistles amid coronavirus pandemic
- Japanese amusement park asks riders to ‘scream inside your heart’
- St. Pete police creating new group to respond to non-violent 911 calls instead of officers
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Fay forms in Atlantic off North Carolina coast