CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A Citrus County man created quite the eye popping picture after backing on top of two parked vehicles.
According to the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office, a man backed out of a SunTrust drive-thru over a curb on County Road 486. He continued to reverse until he hopped the curb back into the Suntrust parking lot on North Forest Ridge Boulevard, and then reversed onto two stationary vehicles in the parking lot.
At this time it is not known what caused the incident, but deputies will continue to investigate.
Thankfully no one was injured.
- Hit and run crash blocks all lanes of I-75 SB near Big Bend Road
- Cheating during remote testing is a problem, but now there’s a fix
- ‘I’m ready to talk,’ Meghan Markle says ahead of Oprah interview
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints
- See inside this incredible 1940’s-era Art Deco home that just hit the market