CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A Citrus County man created quite the eye popping picture after backing on top of two parked vehicles.
According to the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office, a man backed out of a SunTrust drive-thru over a curb on County Road 486. He continued to reverse until he hopped the curb back into the Suntrust parking lot on North Forest Ridge Boulevard, and then reversed onto two stationary vehicles in the parking lot.
At this time it is not known what caused the incident, but deputies will continue to investigate.
Thankfully no one was injured.
- NYC begins registering travelers at COVID-19 checkpoints
- St. Pete Fire Rescue to host free mask distribution event
- German nudist chases down boar who snatched his laptop
- Robotic pets used to remedy loneliness in nursing homes across Alabama
- ‘Trying to play a prank’: Clearwater teen arrested for impersonating police officer