CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – Citrus County deputies are currently searching for a missing disabled woman.
According to deputies, 56-year-old Kimberly Marie Prouty was last seen Sunday in Hernando.
She is 5 foot 3 inches tall, weighs 160 pounds, has blue eyes and brown hair.
Deputies say Prouty is prone to falling.
If you have seen Prouty or know her whereabouts, please contact the Citrus County Sheriff’s Office Major Crimes Unit at 352-726-1121. To remain anonymous and possibly be eligible for a reward, contact Citrus County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-269-8477 or online at www.CrimeStoppersCitrus.com.
- Traveling abroad? The CDC now says you should get 3 coronavirus tests
- Viral Arkansas police officer on a mission to make a difference
- Doctor: The current US testing strategy isn’t working
- Cannon Hinnant to be honored with ‘Miracle Field’ at North Carolina athletic complex
- Sergachev re-signs with Lightning for 3 years