CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Citrus County Sheriff’s Office said deputies responded to a “major” crash on U.S. Highway 41 Friday morning.
The crash happened on U.S. Highway 41 between Pine Avenue and Apopka Avenue.
There was no word on injuries.
The crash closed a portion of the roadway for a few hours, but it has since reopened.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Winter chill brings shock to those visiting Tampa Bay area
- Mexico begins flying, busing migrants back to Honduras
- Highland’s deputies searching for 81-year-old woman last seen on Friday
- Police investigating battery report outside Antonio Brown’s Florida home
- Storm Team 8 Forecast: Near Freezing Temps Tonight