CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Citrus County Sheriff’s Office said deputies responded to a “major” crash on U.S. Highway 41 Friday morning.
The crash happened on U.S. Highway 41 between Pine Avenue and Apopka Avenue.
There was no word on injuries.
The crash closed a portion of the roadway for a few hours, but it has since reopened.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Emergency room doctor sleeping in RV to keep his family healthy
- Toddler killed, 2 children injured in Polk County crash
- San Diego County to issue $1,000 fines to people ignoring COVID-19 restrictions
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing
- Cardboard cutouts pose as guests for wedding amid COVID-19