CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Citrus County Sheriff’s Office said deputies responded to a “major” crash on U.S. Highway 41 Friday morning.
The crash happened on U.S. Highway 41 between Pine Avenue and Apopka Avenue.
There was no word on injuries.
The crash closed a portion of the roadway for a few hours, but it has since reopened.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Hillsborough Co. offers program that catches kids up on learning missed during pandemic
- Florida coronavirus: State reports 2,795 new cases, 107 deaths
- Bucs to welcome fans back into stadium at limited capacity following executive order
- ‘Sexy COVID’ costumes won’t be made by costume maker Yandy for Halloween 2020
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire