CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – The Citrus County Sheriff’s Office said deputies responded to a “major” crash on U.S. Highway 41 Friday morning.
The crash happened on U.S. Highway 41 between Pine Avenue and Apopka Avenue.
There was no word on injuries.
The crash closed a portion of the roadway for a few hours, but it has since reopened.
Further information was not immediately available.
- 2 hospitalized after Tampa barbershop shooting, suspect facing aggravated battery charges
- St. Petersburg churches hold community block party against gun violence
- More than 60 people vaccinated through Tampa’s ‘Vaccy and Vacay’ campaign geared towards Gen Z
- Jill Biden thanks military spouses in Colorado for service
- Hemingway Look-Alike Contest returns to Florida Keys