CITRUS COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – An overturned semi-truck caused multiple accidents in Citrus County, according to the sheriff’s office.
The accident took place near Howard’s Flea Market. The extent of their injuries are unknown, but none of the parties suffered life-threatening injuries.
The crash closed all lanes of U.S. 19 for several hours, but they have since reopened.
Further information was not immediately available.
- Corona beer producer stops brewing due to virus
- Coronavirus stories: Florida couple keeps business alive with FaceTime photoshoots
- Coronavirus: Boaters get stern warning from Pinellas officials for not following orders
- Tampa YMCA keeps Veggie Van rolling during pandemic
- Disney suspends annual passholder payments during coronavirus closure