TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A car was removed from a Tampa bank Wednesday morning.
The incident happened before 10:30 a.m. at the SunTrust bank located at 3825 S. Dale Mabry Highway.
8 On Your Side’s Mahsa Saeidi spoke to one man who was inside the bank as the car crashed into the building.
“I was talking to my banker and all of a sudden… it sped up wickedly quick. Boom! Bumped up about maybe two and a half feet,” David Beede said.
Beede told 8 On Your Side he was standing just five to six feet away when the car hit.
No other information has been released at this time.
- USDA recalls Taco Bell’s Seasoned Beef over possible metal shavings contamination
- Olympic gold medalist from Clearwater hoping to qualify for 2020 Olympic Games
- Search underway for ‘armed and dangerous’ man in Polk County double homicide
- Pedophile who abused up to 200 children found dead in prison
- Lay’s introduces grilled cheese and tomato soup flavored chips