TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A car was removed from a Tampa bank Wednesday morning.
The incident happened before 10:30 a.m. at the SunTrust bank located at 3825 S. Dale Mabry Highway.
8 On Your Side’s Mahsa Saeidi spoke to one man who was inside the bank as the car crashed into the building.
“I was talking to my banker and all of a sudden… it sped up wickedly quick. Boom! Bumped up about maybe two and a half feet,” David Beede said.
Beede told 8 On Your Side he was standing just five to six feet away when the car hit.
No other information has been released at this time.
- MAX DEFENDER 8 FORECAST: Several rounds of showers and storms likely this weekend in Tampa Bay
- ‘I’ll walk if you walk’: Story behind Prince Philip walking with Harry, William at Princess Diana’s funeral
- Sheriff: Camper missing since Tuesday dies, wife rescued in Death Valley National Park
- Off-duty Pentagon officer charged with second-degree murder after 2 killed in Takoma Park shooting
- Multiple dog tags among odd items found in 445-pound gator’s stomach