TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – A car was removed from a Tampa bank Wednesday morning.
The incident happened before 10:30 a.m. at the SunTrust bank located at 3825 S. Dale Mabry Highway.
8 On Your Side’s Mahsa Saeidi spoke to one man who was inside the bank as the car crashed into the building.
“I was talking to my banker and all of a sudden… it sped up wickedly quick. Boom! Bumped up about maybe two and a half feet,” David Beede said.
Beede told 8 On Your Side he was standing just five to six feet away when the car hit.
No other information has been released at this time.
- Possible explosive device found on North Lido Beach
- LIVE NOW: NAACP reacts after St. Pete police repurpose funding, step back from non-violent calls
- Bed Bath & Beyond to close 200 stores
- Mayor helps paint ‘Black Lives Matter’ outside Trump Tower
- Pinellas Schools will require students, staff to wear masks